The Smitten for CCFH Fashion Show & Brunch returned to the Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club on Saturday, October 19, with a new format featuring brunch and mimosas. It was a fabulous morning with friends, shopping the pop-up boutique, hoping to win a premier raffle prize, and learning about the healing families experience through CCFH.
Through the generosity of guests, partners, and sponsors, we raised more than $39,000 in net proceeds to help provide evidence-based, trauma-informed mental health treatment for children in CCFH’s Urbaniak Clinic. We offer our gratitude to all who make healthy futures possible for the families we serve!
Special thanks to:
- Our guests, who came out in support of families healing from childhood trauma
- Our models, Smitten Boutique, Ticknors Men’s Clothier, and Models for Charity, who created a stunningly stylish show
- Our planning committee and table captains, who perfected the details and invited the community to take part in creating healthy futures for children
- Our sponsors, The Forest at Duke, Sew Fine II, and Bull City Psychotherapy, who lent their generous support
- Our volunteers, who provided seamless hospitality to all
- Our boutique vendors, Dana LeBlanc Designs, Bungalow, Smitten Boutique, and Ticknors Men’s Clothier, who created a unique shopping experience