CCFH’s highest priority at all times is the health and well-being of the children and families we serve and of our staff.
During this period of heightened public health concern and precaution, we are taking a number of steps not only to protect and support our clients, staff, and community partners, but also to contribute in every way possible to mitigating the spread of COVID-19.
- All CCFH staff are working remotely to the greatest extent possible.
- In-person delivery of direct services has been suspended, but many services will be provided in a telehealth format for the majority of families currently enrolled in our programs (or who may be enrolled remotely).
- In-person gatherings such as training events will be offered in a virtual format when possible, or rescheduled once outbreak guidelines from the state and federal government are lifted.
Though our operations are being modified in these ways, CCFH staff remain accessible during normal working hours via email, phone, and contact forms on the website.
Current clients with specific concerns about their care and continuation of support should communicate with their therapist, home visitor, or primary program contact directly.
Agencies needing to refer families for services may continue to do so via their customary referral contacts. These will be assessed in consultation with the referring agency on a case by case basis for feasibility of enrollment for care or services during CCFH’s modified operations.
For all families, community partners, and staff, we strongly recommend the following:
- Follow CDC guidelines for protecting yourself and preventing community spread of the virus.
- Rely on the official CDC and NC DHHS sites for reliable, up-to-date information on COVID-19.
- Make use of NCTSN resources for helping families with children cope with the stress of the COVID-19 outbreak, also available in Spanish and Chinese.
CCFH will continue to provide operational updates and family resources in the days and weeks ahead. For specific questions or concerns, please contact Kevin Spears, Director of External Relations, at email@example.com or (919) 385-0738.